- Licensed by the Oregon State Board of Tax Practitioners
- Agree to abide by the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and Code of Ethics
- Possess a background, experience or interests that demonstrate support for the purpose of the Association
- Complete a minimum of thirty hours of Continuing Professional Education during each twelve month period ending June 30.
- Persons in any business or profession who are interested in the tax preparation field, and who agree to abide by the Bylaws and the Code of Ethics
- $90.00 Annual Dues
- $15.00 one-time processing fee for new and returning members = $105.00